Thursday 9 November 2017

Fancy Seam Designs Seam # 9

Hi Fellow Quilters,
The Fancy Seam Designs Stitch-a-long is a challenge to stitch all 500 seams within Crazy Quilting- Volume III: Fancy Seam Designs by Kathy Seaman Shaw ( available at Amazon.com)
Today is Day # 9 - Stitch # 9:
(For this seam I used a light green and darker purple pearle cotton thread size 8,medium and smaller sized cupped gold and mauve colored sequins,size 11 white pearl beads,size 10 yellow and iridescent purple beads.) This is my last seam for a couple of days. For seams # 10, 11,12, and 13 hop over to my friend Kathy Shaw's blog http://www.shawkl.com/ and I will see you all right back here for seam # 14 on Tuesday of next week.Have fun.Happy Quilting.Hugs Katie

4 comments:

  1. Reminds me of Spring! Hugs, Kathy

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really enjoyed seeing all your seams this week. You and Kathy have different styles, but the seams are beautiful on both blogs, which is nice to know. Thank you.

    ReplyDelete