Sunday 1 October 2017

Crazy Quilt Along on Quilting Around The World

Hi All!
One of the many things I was working on this past summer is a Special/Secret Projects for the members of the group Quilting Around The World for the early part of Fall.
Back in the end of August I got to reveal the project after giving the members daily clues for a total of 14 days that it would be a Crazy Quilt Along starting on September 1,2017.

The quilt along would be a total of (5) 12'' finished hexagons and (2) half hexagon blocks with the finished size of the project being approx. 34'' x 24 3/4''.Participants for this quilt along could make their blocks in other color theme or fabric selection that they chose. My blocks will all be in various shades of blue fabrics as my theme will be ''The Night Before Christmas'' outdoor scene. So far I already have my first block put together and it's just now waiting on me to start embellishing it with the seam treatments and embroideries that I have decided.
Even though the Crazy Quilt Along just started a month ago fellow quilters can still join in on all of the fun at any time. To learn more please visit http://quiltingaroundtheworld.com/forum/yaf_postst8487_Crazy-Quilt-Along-Hosted-By-Katie-Bock.aspx
Happy Quilting.Hugs Katie

No comments:

Post a Comment