Thursday 23 November 2017

Fancy Seam Designs Day# 23

Hello Fellow Quilters,
The Fancy Seam Designs Stitch-a-long is a challenge to stitch all 500 seams within Crazy Quilting- Volume III: Fancy Seam Designs by Kathy Seaman Shaw ( available at Amazon.com)
Today is Day # 23 - Stitch # 23 on page 13:
(For this seam I used size 8 pearle cotton thread in yellow and a light green, 9mm and 6mm crystal sequins,3mm white pearl beads.) Hope you have as much fun stitching out this one as I did.To those of you in the United States I would like to wish you and your families a Happy Thanksgiving.Happy Stitching and Quilting.Hugs Katie

4 comments:

  1. I don't seem to have #19-22 which I thought "Shawki" was to showcase. Any ideas?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi LJ, Kathy Shaw has just posted them to her blog and here is a link to the post http://www.shawkl.com/2017/11/fancy-seams-19-through-27.html Happy Stitching.Hugs Katie

      Delete
    2. Thanks. I appreciate your help.

      Delete